Man dies, comes back to life, what he saw
|July 17, 2012||Posted by Koanic under Christianity|
Those who know how to read micro-expressions will note the many signs that this story is the simple truth, as he experienced it. I encourage you to stare at and mirror his facial expressions, timing and gestures if you doubt this. Also note his precision of detail on arbitrary points, e.g. making a door metaphor and then correcting hurriedly, “it wasn’t a door”. This man simply isn’t lying.
(Yes, his deep Thal sockets indicate genetic predisposition to honesty, but one needn’t rely on that here.)
Points of interest:
- He awoke immediately speaking tongues, without having heard of it
- Confirmation of the “river of life”
- Evidence for the “separation” version of hell, AND the torture version of hell
- Evidence for a more basic version of salvation being possible, ie knowledge of who Jesus is not required
- Spiritual realm is one of pure knowing and timelessness
People who claim there is no evidence of Christianity’s truth do not know the definition of the word “evidence”.