The Second Estate – Cybernetic Relaunch of In Mala Fide Replacement
|July 5, 2012||Posted by Koanic under Introsphere|
It proved impossible for me to keep up with the traditional linkage feature for The Second Estate, mostly because I was hand-picking over 1,000 links per month. Yes, I am a beast.
This is the most advanced way to follow the Manosphere, Introsphere, Nerdosphere, and whatever else is fucking interesting.
Here are 7 reasons to read The Second Estate:
- Instant updates like Delusion Damage‘s list, but each item is hand-filtered, rather than an aggregation of RSS feeds
- Covers the Manosphere like Society of Amateur Gentlemen, plus other interesting subjects
- Includes excerpts from posts, so you can decide whether you want to read
- Includes searchable Delicious archive of all posts
- Can follow via RSS, Twitter, or by dropping in on the home page
- Vastly better featured articles and news by guest authors and contributing editors
- Only way to get a direct cybernetic uplink into my cortex
If you’re an introvert with an appetite for intellectual stimulation, we’ve got your fix. The Second Estate – accept no substitutes.